Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This are some of my favorite things

Music
Music has been the biggest part of my life, not just because is everywhere but becasue it has helped me through i lot is like my own kinda church i would say, for example my favorite kind of music would be Hardcore, most people dont like it just because is loud and screams alot but for me is like it actually talks about things that are important not just about breaking up with someone, it gives you strenght, power, enough thigs not to beat yourself over things. My favorite bands are Bleeding Through, Walls of Jericho, Throwdown, Killwhitneydead, what can i say am an angry child, always have been lol, but hey we might not have the same kind of taste of music but to tell you the truth we all listen to music for most of the same things. Am not saying that thats the best kind of music, i mean i listen to Metal, Rock, and when i feel like dancing and being silly or try to be sexy why not some moving hip hop, or Reggeton, but in the end i prefer Hardcore.
WorkingOut
I've always been the fat girl, till now that i got way tired of it, and the gym is a big part of my life or atleast am trying to make it be, being fit for me is not about just being skinny but being healthy, but hey the body is just a big bonus, being fit used to be a really big part of my life till i moved here, i used to play soccer, boleyball, basketball, i used to go hicking with my cuzins, anything that was fun, my brother used to push me a lot to lose weight thats what u get when you have a brother thats way fit and ya your the fat one, i started to lose weight and it felt good, but when i moved here everything changed, am really shy so i stoped playing sports, stop exercising really and i doubled my weight, but now am hitting the gym hard, and i can say when you start to do it, is so hard to stop because working out makes you feel so good about yourself and it gives you confidence.
Pin-Up Model
Being a pin up model is one of my goals, is one thing that i look way forward to, i've never been cute, sexy, skinny, and all that things you have to be to be labled as perfect, but when you get picked on a lot, rejected, and all that good stuff, all you want to do is get back at everyone by being something that no one would ever thought you would ever be, and for me is being a pin-up they been here for a long time and i think is a fun way to live your life, and to all the people that might think hey shes not cute enough and she wont ever make it, just wait a couple of years and look me up.
Fighting, Bikes
Those are some of my favortie sports really, and no not just because of the hot muscly guys but because they are interesting and i can acually follow it, and they have been in my life for a long time, for example when i was younger i would sit down with my brother and some of his friends and watch MMA fighting, Boxing, Barenuckle fighting, and i really liked it. I always wanted to learn MMA and just do it but that wasnt one of my goals, hey mabe if i become a pin-up ill endup mabe working on being a ring girl at the UFC or PRIDe and maybe meet a good looking fighter who knows right. I love going to fights they are so much fun, when i was in Vegas with my family we were going to go to the UFC but something bad happened and we had to come back home that same day tragic story you dont want to know.
Another thing would be Motorcross, when i moved here my step brother used to race, and i began to love it, i would watch him and his friends just go out there riding their bikes and having so much fun that i wanted to it so bad, going to races was awesome just the feeling you get when you hear those bikes roar, and the ambient is so great and exiting like wow, those were some good times, i remember once i wanted to race on anything like Quads or Dirtbikes, and i got so mad at my mom because she wouldn't let me so i went out got on the bike it was so big for me but i didnt care, bad idea i tryed to do a jump and i crashed landed on my wrist and totaly trashed them not i pay the concequences, but hey atleast i get to watch the races.

Trucks
I love big lifted trucks i dont care what kind they are, just because they are sick i mean like how they look so tough, the roar of a truck makes me feel like way awesome, am not a big fan of cars exept a 1967 Shelby GT,but thats another story i always been a big girl so big things are like an attraction to me, most of my family have trucks if not lifted really short but they're still sick trucks, hey they are the best i mean, if is to go to the gym, load ur bikes on the back, go offroading, show off how much power ur truck has, anything they are way kool so ya crank up ur steario and be proud to have a truck i mean, girls like trucks that are big and sexy so the truth guys with big trucks get badder, more fun girls then guys with cute little cars who get the goody goody girls.

1 comment:

  1. Music is such a great thing! To make this blog better, don't have run-on sentences. Break up your thoughts and paragraphs. Watch for spelling errors too.

    ReplyDelete